30 October 2009

Oh yes.

And I forgot to tell you about how this year I got so many birthday presents. Truly, a full recap should follow because it felt like Christmas in October (I'm fairly sure that's what heaven will be: alternating months of Christmas and October, forever, bliss!) (Where again did I find such nice friends? I have no idea.) And oh yes, as I was saying, I'll get to all the nice things I got for my birthday from other people, but the spendiest one was the one I bought for my self, happy birthday to me, and it arrived only last weekend in the mail. Shiny and fancy and new: a Canon T1i.


Still getting used to it, but look! Oooh la la.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh...no wonder the bakery photos looked so dang profesh.

can't wait to see you and bestow more presents!!!

Mary Casper said...

Eeep! MORE presents?!