05 August 2009

A Yeti For Everyone

I've been holding back on a wholly self-indulgent purchase I made at Renegade a few weeks ago, because honestly it's just so silly a present to myself, it must be a sign that the financial drought in our house is over and the rains have come. But when I saw this puppet, I just really wanted it. To have around, to lord over unsuspecting scenarios and wreak some harmless havoc on any days that look to be aiming at regular.

Without further ado, may I present this Yeti, with his silent snarl and moving arms:





The puppets are a little light duty, unfortunately as mine's mobility has decreased somewhat since the purchase, but no regrets, even if it looms statuesque from now on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i really like how the fasteners that hold the yeti's arms in place also double as nipples!